• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need pictures of black steel wheels

tnfan77

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I dont NEED them, I just merely want them. Anyways if it wouldnt be to much trouble id just like to see some cheros with black wheels. Ive seen some I like and some i just dont. Anyway, any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

04080008.jpg

05200003.jpg

Thanks alto guys. Ralph, do you have center caps on those rims. Its kinda hard to tell because the wheels are black. lol Anyway, no one has really said what brand they are running. I assume they are AR 767's but i have heard of some people using cragers steel wheels. Any info is helpful guys. Thanks alot.

tnfan77 said:
Thanks alto guys. Ralph, do you have center caps on those rims. Its kinda hard to tell because the wheels are black. lol Anyway, no one has really said what brand they are running. I assume they are AR 767's but i have heard of some people using cragers steel wheels. Any info is helpful guys. Thanks alot.

Mines the red one that Ralph posted. Yes, they are AR767. Don't have them anymore though....... :D

flexdiveside.jpg

Back