• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Front Axle-to-control arm bolts and nuts

highspeed

NAXJA Forum User
Realized that the aftermarket bolts running through my front control arms are actually too small in diameter and that is where I am getting my clunking sound. Anyone have some bolts/nuts for the front control arms lying around for a good price?

I have extras for the correct bolts on the upper control arms since I had to order a pack of ten from McMaster-Carr. M10-1.5x75mm

The lower are: M14x2.0x120mm - I used 9/16" bolts as a replacement since they fit a bit better. I would recommend just going to a hardware store and getting those in grade 8.

I have extras for the correct bolts on the upper control arms since I had to order a pack of ten from McMaster-Carr. M10-1.5x75mm

The lower are: M14x2.0x120mm - I used 9/16" bolts as a replacement since they fit a bit better. I would recommend just going to a hardware store and getting those in grade 8.

Thanks Alexia. I'm gonna try the tops and see if that fixes the clunk. Already replaced the bushings on the axle but noticed that the bolt s were not original. I will report back

I have some laying around as well.

Back