• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

temecula to escondido parts train available

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
hi guys i know its not much but i can transport parts/people/trailers etc. from temecula to escondido or vice versa 4-5 times a week thursday thru sunday.
sometimes further depending on where im heading that week on my days off. sometimes as far as costa mesa and torrance to hemet idylwild to carlsbad ob pb etc

let me know if i might be able to help!

My place as usual can serve as a stop on the parts train railroad if you come through Torrance, and I can get whatever it is to pretty much anyone in the LA area or it can sit here as long as it needs to.

Thanks for the offer :cheers:

sweet grimm i know ill be up there saturday january 28 for a charity soccer tournament at soccer city. and ill be up dec 22 for a sad thing i have to do. sometime after jan i know ill be in rb for a music charity at on the rocks. and at some point i may just head up to have a few at the zebra lol

my wife and kids play at soccer city 2-3 times a week, I wonder if we've ever run into eachother lol. My daughter also plays field soccer with the South Bay Force team u11/u12 girls.

huh. my friend heather silver plays there all the time. ill ask her what days maybe you guys can join the charity soccer tournament? ill pm you some details!

Hey man ive got some fenders i was hoping to have parts trained from temecula to orange county. prefferably anaheim. dirt22 has em. any way you could help?

when i go to torance but that wont be for a while. i was just up there last week to dang. ill let you know if i head up that way sooner

My place as usual can serve as a stop on the parts train railroad if you come through Torrance, and I can get whatever it is to pretty much anyone in the LA area or it can sit here as long as it needs to.

Thanks for the offer :cheers:
I was in a class this week with a girl from Torrence PD. Dude, she was hot!

Back