• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to purchase an OBDII scanner...

Someone's gonna be doing some turbo tuning......... :thumbup:

The Loveland Snap-On guy, Scott Hook, sells used MT2500's for a very good price. Old_man got one from him, I need to as well.

The MT2500 aka 'brick' is one of the few that does Renix, not what you need, I know, but it also does OBD-2 with the right cables and cards.

my shop teacher at acc said he picked up a cheap one at harbor freight for about $50. yes, we all know about the famous harbor freight quality, but he said he was impressed with it for the price. said it pulled p codes and u codes

yeah, I have the HF version (got mine for $30), and it pulls codes fine but it won't do what the OP needs...

Look into an OTC Genisys or Nemisys. They're fairly inexpensive, have a lot of features, and are still easy to use.

Personally, I'm partial to the Snap-on Ethos or Verus. Probably wouldn't be if my shop didn't provide them, though. :D

Look into an OTC Genisys or Nemisys. They're fairly inexpensive, have a lot of features, and are still easy to use.

Personally, I'm partial to the Snap-on Ethos or Verus. Probably wouldn't be if my shop didn't provide them, though. :D

1: BULL SHIIIIIT!
2: Use my modis once and you'll throw rocks at that junk

piggy back?

stand alone?

harness006.jpg

AEM piggy back. Runs great right now with no codes. The scanner is needed though to fine tune closed loop overlap.

I'll have a full build posted soon. :guitar:

indeed i know :D
the toys you get when youre a level A tech and manage a shop kick asphalt

"levels" are thrown around as a power statement WAY too much. Kind of like someone saying that their vehicle has a "STAGE 12380912834098 TURBO KIT!!!!!11!"

You can say it, but it doesn't really mean much.

:anon::D

but THIS amp goes to 11. That's one more than 10.:guitar:

Back