• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

K-Rocks Feb 20-21

I think my buddy and i our going in our rigs as well. i was gonna go this weekend but my rig threw up power steering fluid the other day. so we are in!

I think my buddy and i our going in our rigs as well. i was gonna go this weekend but my rig threw up power steering fluid the other day. so we are in!

Dude I am in Round Rock. I am gonna be doing some wrenching later next week including replaceing my power steering and water pump if you wanna join me.

I'm in for next weekend at scooter's and weekend after at K-rocks!!

scott, I work in round rock so if you need some help lmk. im down to help out.

I'm out... don't like the attitude of the owner and his policies to those not in his in crowd.

Maybe for an organized run or compo but not otherwise.

Sorry, no chili cookoff for me this meet...even though it was my idea :(

Ditto, I was hoping Diesel could give my new pup a few pointers.

100_2270.jpg

Yea, it's really not a diesel thing he can stay home ;)

However the last time I was there they had a big party / music and such into the night.

The next morning when I was leaving they had a trailer with all the trash loaded onto it.

I took our bag and tossed it onto the trailer. He freaked and said it wasn't my trailer so i needed to haul my own trash out of there.

Netx thing i know a girl in a regular car drives up tosses on a bag he says hey to her and she drives off ... (n)

I did not say anything and drove home... had to dump the trash bag at the family dollar.

If I pay my $50 mind my own business and don't bother others... I don't need to be tossed into the "other" crowd.

You guys enjoy... I'm passing on this one for sure and probably most others there.

Nate stop buy and Diesel can coach him at my place ;)

Back