• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone make posts while at work?

No, I would never....

:D Im working on writing the program for an automated commercial wastewater treatment system sized for something like 50K GPD.

burkemotorcross said:
Im on my break at work and i am wondering if anyone here gets on naxja at work and browses the forum. By the way im a cad drafter.

yes everyday, and I also am a CAD drafter, actually i draw 3d in Inventor

Work? :confused:

Oh yeah.....work is that place I'll have to go back to near the end of August.

:D

Only during breaks between reading CNN, BBC, english.aljazeera.net/English, bmja, jeep wranglers, howardforums, thinkpads.com, etc...

riverfever said:

Blow it out your shorts you whiner :D :D :D

Absolutely not :angel:

burkemotorcross said:
Ive never used inventer but I use autocad for 2d drawings and solidedge for 3d modeling
I have to use autocad quite often for 2D electrical drawings.

I mantain network/internet access for the base....I only go to NAXJA to make sure our connectivity is functioning properly :)

riverfever said:

You're done already? Prick.

I work from home %99 of the time, so I may hop on once or twice during a commercial break. When I am at the office, I only check during lunch.

riverfever said:

I can picture you in class:
"All right class. I want you to read chapter 14 for the next 30 minutes. I've got some, uh, forum-ulas to work on... Like, Yea!"

RTicUL8 said:
I can picture you in class:
"All right class. I want you to read chapter 14 for the next 30 minutes. I've got some, uh, forum-ulas to work on... Like, Yea!"

Ha...I WISH I could tell my students to read Chapter 14. I haven't seen too many second grade books that have 14 chapters.

There are times when I need a big mental time out and I'll surf the net while I figure out my next move on a kid. I can't ever comprehend what I'm reading though. It's really just the act of doing something else while I plot and look relaxed doing so. I like to whistle while I'm doing that too or at least rock back and forth in my creaky chair.

Back