• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 inches and 32's

ezsk8er

NAXJA Forum User
any one running approxiamitly 5 inches with 32 1150's i was wondering i disconnect the sway if they will rub or should i start the cutting now thank for help ill be getting the lift soon and ill get pictures

5" on 32's will be fine. Most people run 33's on a 5" lift. You will probably have to do some minor trimming if you're going to disconnect.

Yeah a guy I know runs 32"s on his 3.5" lift with just a very small amount of trimming. 5" and 32s wont be a problem at all. Dont be afraid of the trim though.

This is my rig with 5.5 inches of lift with 32x11.5x15's on stock rims and when I had the stock flares..I have a 98. There was no way I could run them without a inch spacer up front and 2 inch spacers in back (8.8 in rear) with the stock rims. Also I could not have the front corner plastics..they were removed anyway 'cuz of the winch bumper so that is not a problem. It pretty much comes down to the amount of back spacing you have..even with this setup, I get some C-Arm rub when I tgurn the wheel into the stops in either direction.

You should do OK with them. Until you want to put 33's on! thats where I am now and then you will have to trim and move your flares!

Happy Hunting!

Cipey

RKOVH-rear%20left%20facing.JPG

I have 4.5" and 32/11.50 and only had to trim a little around the corner of the fender well at the bottom. The 11.50's seem to stuff nicely inside the fender when flexing, any wider though and I would have had to trim more.

If you disconnect the sway bar youll rub with most tires anyways. Bumpstopping more lets you trim less, but obviously limits flex.

Back