• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

forget turkey

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
15688.jpg
and
steak2.jpg
is where it's all at!

Maybe....but he has good taste :laugh3:

ECKSJAY said:
Out of focus close-ups make baby Jesus cry.
yo... I didn't take either of the pictures: I was too busy grilling and then eating, so find the original photographer and file your complaint with him while in the meantime I'll :cheers: :D

Kejtar said:
yo... I didn't take either of the pictures: I was too busy grilling and then eating, so find the original photographer and file your complaint with him while in the meantime I'll :cheers: :D
You are still a post whore...

5-90 said:
Although, to be honest, I'd sooner beef than turkey any day. Perhaps it's just me...

There is another reason beef is better: somehow beer doesn't taste with a bird as good as it does with a nice steak :D

I had an organic mixed greens salad and an Amy's frozen organic pizza with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and chased it all with a stiff apple cider and Tanqueray...

Beej said:
I had an organic mixed greens salad and an Amy's frozen organic pizza with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and chased it all with a stiff apple cider and Tanqueray...

Beej, Your in Canada, Thanks Giving has no meaning to you.
Oh Canada!

Beej said:
You do realize that 'Fox Facts' is an oxymoron...
:D

I thought it was all U.S News facts, that is the oxymoron...

Last edited:
DrMoab said:
You are still a post whore...

dont talk about me, Ramsey and Cher' like that!!!

ECKSJAY said:
The internet makes baby Jesus cry.

Fixed:thumbup:

p.s. nice steak

Back