• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lest we forget.......

OT

NAXJA Forum User
......today is the 9 year anniversiary of the Oklahoma City Murrah Building bombing.

Although it's easy to place out of mind amidst all the news in the Middle East, let us all take a moment to reflect on the tragedy that befell 168 men, women, and especially children. :tear: :patriot:

It had to have been longer than that? 9 years ago would put me in middle school. And I clearly remember it happening in elementary school.

Not all terrorists are radical Muslims...we need to remember this fact and this day.
half_mast.gif

Had a colleague die in Oklahoma in that bombing. And tomorrow is the anniversary of Columbine. This is a busy week for Law Enforcement.

yup. i was sitting in bed recovering from surgery when it came on the news. i thought i was dreaming because of the painkillers i was on. but i called my mom and sure enough it wasn't. i wish it had been.

Back