• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Changed my E-Mail address, no notifications

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Hey, I changed my e-mail address and haven't gotten any notifications since (this was maybe four hours ago). I did not get an automated message if I was supposed to...

Note, the address I used was my naxja one.

woody said:
looks like your access permissions are intact... unless I'm missing something G

I saw the same thing. If it had not been a successful change, his name would not be red.

Okay, swapped addresses. WEnt back to my original address and got a notification for a thread right away.

Swapped back to naxja and nothing. Strange...

Any ideas?

PS - I have verified that I've typed it in correctly and that the NAXJA account will receive mail.

Edit: Scratch that.

Tried changing it to another address and everything worked fine (no activation message but e-mails started rolling in). It just won't play with my @naxja.org address for some reason. I'll try the sponsorship account (I've seperated them) and if it works I'll let you know.

I did test naxja to naxja e-mail (Sponsorship to gsequoia) and it worked...

Damn computers!

OKay, I tried the sponsorship account; same results.

Anybody reading this use their sucessfully NAXJA accounts for notifications?
Perhaps it's gmail getting confused? (If I recall a gmail account is the reply account, yes?)

No ideas here. I use gmail here, but not my @naxja.org account. I will look into it when I can.... that may be the week-end at this point, the way work is right now. I suspect it may be a reverted "local senders" issue on the server.

I changed the address back to my prior one while we sort this out.

Glenn, let me know when you want to experiment with this again and I'll change it.

Sequoia

PS - I was checking the SPAM folder... Not there. Also Google doens't have a user customizable white list.

Back