• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North OC Meet and Greet - Monday, June 3

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
It's about that time to have another M&G. We had a pretty good turnout last time at Round Table, so let's do it again.

Round Table Pizza
2506 E Chapman Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831

Corner of Chapman and State College

Monday, June 3 at 6 pm.

I know that I had mentioned doing a M&G at the Tilted Kilt. But it would just be too difficult since it is a full service restaurant. We would need a pretty accurate head count ahead of time. And that's just about impossible. But if anybody ever wants to go grab a burger there, I'm game. :)

How about I buy a pizza and a pitcher and you guys look the other way when I pull out of the parking lot lol. Ive got cages in stock ready to roll! (no pun intended)

Awesome! Can i pay you in pizza's? :p

I need to get one though, soon!

I'll make it!

$699 is equaled to an awful lot of pizza... hmmmm... "I'd better not. I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem. I used to grab bear claws as a kid, two at a time, and I'd get them lodged right in this region here".

No worries Chris. I'm sure i can pay in dollars and not monopoly money.

Back