• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern San Diego County M&G

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
So who's up for one September 30th??? i will find the place for it as i see the interest, no need getting a big place if only 3 rigs show. but i think more will come than that, i need input, looking for ideas in Kerny Mesa, La Mesa or Santee, some place different. lets get together

I'll plan on being there.

In Kearny Mesa, Bullpen Bar and Grill on Clairmont Mesa Blvd can be good. Decent food, big space. It's right next door to Cheetahs.

The Northern San Diego M&G is October 7th. Not sure if I'm gonna make that one though due to Moab.

Kearny Mesa is closer to me then Santee, so I'd be up for that.

I could plan on that. Might have to couch surf for a night though.

I'm in and a buddy that just got an XJ. Location doesn't matter.

I'll plan on being there.

In Kearny Mesa, Bullpen Bar and Grill on Clairmont Mesa Blvd can be good. Decent food, big space. It's right next door to Cheetahs.
woot woot

How about Jimmy's in Santee? Nice east county location. I've been doing the North County M&G's, they can come down here. :)

heck i might even make this. the jeep is not goingto make it but i figure it is time i meet some fellow socal xj'ers i have only been here for 2 years almost

sounds good to me ....
I've had a pretty shitty month so a little fun would be great.

Im out, just had surgery on wednesday and the wife goes under the knife on the 30th. Next time.

its looking like the Bullpen Bar and Grill is it, around 7 pm ok with every one??? lets get together and i might even drag my junk over there just because i have been to several M&G's but it has not!!! LOL....

hope you and the wife are OK after your surgeries.

Back