• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's lift kit

I used the lift for 2 years and was very happy with it. The ride was very smooth. I thought I received good service for someone on the other side of the country. I have the adj. uca and adj. lca. This makes it very nice for changing ride heights. After 2 years I did have to replace the arm bushings. They are stock rubber ones and provide a quiet ride. I am sure many others will give you their impressions.

I just installed the 4.5" kit from Rusty's and so far so good. Everyone here bashes Rusty, but i haven't had any problems. I even fit 33" Baja Claws underneath with no trimming. I got an ACOS up front because I'm about to add a bumper and winch which will weigh down my front. But everything is smooth and relatively easy to install. I had never done any work on a jeep at all and did it by myself (with a few friends) over a few weekends. With Power tools and basic knowledge you can do it in one weekend.

I would recommend adjustable UCA and LCA just to make the install easier. Longer swaybar connects or quick disconnects would also help. Otherwise it works great.

Back