• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Still need to load jeep, tools, and clothes but should be close. Still need go store for beer. Just need figure how many cases to take.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jeep goes in the garage tonight to change plugs, oil change, load up, and back outside. Wake up at 3am to leave at 4am. I am packing 5 cases of beer and 2, 1.75 of vodka maybe one more case of beer :)

Still need to load jeep, tools, and clothes but should be close. Still need go store for beer. Just need figure how many cases to take.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did some research and Utah liquor laws are somewhat better recently. You only get the low ABV stuff in restaurants without a full liquor license, grocery stores, and gas stations. If you hit up a state run liquor store they have the hard stuff and full strength beer.

The limit for the wimpy beer is 3.2% ABW or 4.0% ABV so if you drink swill like me then it probably won't matter either way.

https://utah.com/state-liquor-laws

Did some research and Utah liquor laws are somewhat better recently. You only get the low ABV stuff in restaurants without a full liquor license, grocery stores, and gas stations. If you hit up a state run liquor store they have the hard stuff and full strength beer.

The limit for the wimpy beer is 3.2% ABW or 4.0% ABV so if you drink swill like me then it probably won't matter either way.

https://utah.com/state-liquor-laws

This is great news as 3 people going out in my truck and all our stuff and the Jeep and such...

oh and 4 boxes of tshirts and 2 boxes of swag!!!

mac 'got my hair cut tonight' gyvr

The direct route from Clarkdale, AZ to Moab is closed due to a major washout on Rt 89, so now it will take us about 7 hours to get to Moab Brewery, slightly less to the KOA.
I can get tons of good beer here, it's all a bit more expensive than in IL though. Small price to pay!

e1601931889f689d93548422669c09f9.png

acc47d09af9f7f17190d0122566fb39a.png

mac ‘chuck and I are about ready’ gyvr

I missed out buying an amber fire xj, would have been an awesome color to build...

Made it to OKC after nearly 1000 miles and more hours than i want to count...

Chuck, byron, stillson, Underwood and I.

mac ‘another 850+ tomorrow’ gyvr

Back