• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

JeepRus said:
to Metal Trasher. Good translation ;)
В России равнины, много лесов и болот. Я живу в С-Петербурге. В нашем городе около 30 Cherokee XJ подготовленных к бездорожью.

Если интересно, я могу выложить еще фотографии в этом разделе.

Babel Fish:
In Russia the plains, are many forests and swamps. I live in S- Petersburg. In our city of approximately 30 Cherokee XJ those prepared to the impassable road. If it is interesting, I can lay out other photographs in this division.
-----------------------------------

As to the non-local comments.... As long as we aren't dealing with scams or whining I'm open to converseing with anyone who is interested in XJ's. There is probably a better section for itbut I'm not the moderator (and I'm damn happy about that!). :cheers:

No problem, post here all you want. Just don't expect to see any other Russian Members in here.

There aren't any non-American chapters, hence the "north american" part of "north american xj association"

But yes, you're more than welcome to join in and post here.

4x4s001.jpg

my name is gill, here is my hep of a jeep!! it has 33's, i think its a 3 inch lift but not sure, welded rear end, and a sweet orange light
(that mail carriers use) attached to the roof inside where the dome light goes for a hill billy strobe light! wooo party time!!

gill41083 said:
4x4s001.jpg

my name is gill, here is my hep of a jeep!! it has 33's, i think its a 3 inch lift but not sure, welded rear end, and a sweet orange light
(that mail carriers use) attached to the roof inside where the dome light goes for a hill billy strobe light! wooo party time!!
At least yours is better than mine lol

gill41083 said:
yeah you need to man up and throw a budget lift on there and cut your fenders!:laugh3: c'mon you know you want to!
The thing is I dont exactly have the money to get any kind of lift right now. But I should have a lift by the beginning of January. Thats for sure. I will then cut my fenders if I can find a saw to cut em off lol. .... I will make sure mine dont look crappy like yours lol.... looks like someone just took a hammer and a crowbar to yours lol.

yeah they are pretty scary!:wierd: looks like some one was hittin the whiskey bottle pretty hard that day, the back ones arent so bad, but the fronts, yikes!

Bored.. Heres some pics of mine, Thinking about LA'n it and welding it up....Maybe boggers with some decent tread. lol
I have about 500 dollars into it as of now..
1211071154bxf0.jpg

1211071154azh8.jpg

img4248hk2.jpg

Last edited:
Back