• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so easy, even i can do it?

R_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
sooo seriously it was the easiest 35 bucks i've ever spent. i didn't even have to take out my wallet! i sold some junk on ebay, and payed with paypal. if you dont know what im talking about, its my red letters. I PAYED FOR MY MEMBERSHIP YESTERDAY!!
i figured that when i did my lift and i didn't have to pay anyone to do it for me, and that it went soo good even with breaking rear shock bolts and pennsylvania locktite(rust!) all over the she-beast, it still got done by two guys in like 5 hours with full leaf packs and new springs and dampener. the knowledge on this site has saved me much more than 35 dollars. supporting a site that is truly by the people and for the people feels pretty damn good.
im not gonna try to make anyone feel guilty about not paying for a membership. all i know is that i feel soooooo freakin good because i did.
party over here!!!!:party:

congrats, that is why I joined when I did. I saved so much money over the years it isnt even funny.

im seriously considering it. will have to be only sat though, i have all my vacation days scheduled for the year. but wheeling or ill be there.

Welcome aboard! Good to have another member of the family!:D
Helping to support a great resource:thumbup:

Congrats!

It really is a good feeling.....plus all the money i've saved in rapairs and headache's alone was enough to get me to cough up the dough last year. Matter of fact, just renewed mine for another year last night.

Back