• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stupid stupid kids

I saw that another board. Gotta love INSTANT karma! :wierd:
If that kid had hit his face on MY bumper like that, he'd be taking a permanant dirt nap. :gag:

BillR said:
If that kid had hit his face on MY bumper like that, he'd be taking a permanant dirt nap. :gag:
Naw, he would've just bounced his head off of a 35 inch tire!

Fergie

BillR said:
He might have any way....hard to tell. As hard as he hit I can't imagine comming away without serious head trama

Fergie said:
Naw, he would've just bounced his head off of a 35 inch tire!

Fergie
Yep, he may have missed the bumper and had a Mud Rover imprint on his face. :gag:
The guy tried to knock the other kid off his bike with the door, and got SERIOUS payback! It makes me want to lock my 15 year-old in his room! :laugh3:

BillR said:
Yep, he may have missed the bumper and had a Mud Rover imprint on his face. :gag:
The guy tried to knock the other kid off his bike with the door, and got SERIOUS payback! It makes me want to lock my 15 year-old in his room! :laugh3:
I'd say he is a bit better mannered than that.

An MT print would be funny though.

Fergie

Further reinforces my lack of faith with the next generation. At least if they keep up acts like this the real stupid ones wont live long enough to matter.

Could this be a Darwin Award winner?

Ya we did stupid shit too. Just lucky enough to have survived the stupid ages. If you can't admit that, then your either to fricken old to remember or you were a real wussy mama's boy.

JnJ said:
Ya we did stupid shit too. Just lucky enough to have survived the stupid ages. If you can't admit that, then your either to fricken old to remember or you were a real wussy mama's boy.

I would never.
Well maybe once or twice.

The beauty of it is that you old fawkers didn't have video cams!

JnJ said:

Gil BullyKatz said:
Dumbass!!!

Wonder if he's related to "fire pumpkin" or "truck surfer"
Fire pumpkin is one of the best.

As far as stupid things I have done, like Jes mentioned we all have was back in 7th grade. I had been putting a paper clip in the ground socket of a wall receptacle. Nothing happened, so I figured if I stuck something in the hot sockets, that nothing would happen either.

Well, I took my buds glasses that were all metal and proceeded to stick the ends in to the light socket, and BOOM! Flahs of blue, burning hair, and a burn of the glasses on my hands.

Teacher had no frickin clue why the class was laughing. The best part was later that day during parents night. My bud was walking by me and my parents and goes 'zzzzzzzzzz' so I had to spill the beans.

Fergie

if he was with my "daughter" he would have been one sick mofo. you gotta feel sorry for his parents though, think of not just how they felt when they found out, but when they found out how.

Back