• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 Wheeler $600

stockerwithalocker

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Posted this up a while ago but thought I would try a new price and some additions. It is currently registered (the tag is on the plate and I have the paperwork) along with some shocks that are not installed because I just had surgery. As noted below I have a dana 35 with a lock right and some 31's I can include if you are willing to pay the full price.

Thanks for looking.

Selling my 93 cherokee: Had it for a couple of years, took it to TDS last year and parked it to build another cherokee.

Specs:
Approx 170k miles
4.0 motor
23 spline AW4
231 T-case
8.25 rear axle
Homemade bumpers f/r
Homemade sliders
Homemade T-case skid
Factory gas tank skid
Plated the steering box area
Drivers door is set up to be quarter turn removable
3" rancho springs and LCA
3" bastard pack with a comanche shackle
Stock tires and rims
New alternator
New P/S pump
It does run and drive as I drove it onto the trailer

What it needs:
Front end (i gutted the front axle of everything except stub shafts so it is moveable)
Drivers side rear window
I have a set of shocks to put on it but I recently tore my acl so I am out of commission.

Put a front axle in it and a locker in the rear (which is what it had for the flex pics) and this is a good wheeler. Prob would not be best daily driver (although my brother and I dd'd it before TDS).

You would need to bring a trailer to take this home as it would be scary to drive without any shocks. You can come over to see it run and drive it if you would like.

600 obo

I also have 3 decent 31’s on stock rims and a 4th that has about 10% tread along with a Dana 35 with a lock right that I can include if you are interested and willing to pay the full price.

DSCN0785.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0788.jpg

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

Back