• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I fell and couldn't get up

XJJPR

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
i fell off my 4' ladder and tried to not spill the stain, so catching myself with my left hand/arm was not good either. hit straight on to my palm driving my elbow out of place, dislocating it. when they took x rays they found a break on the main bone just above the wrist going length wise of the bone.

typing is a beatch with one finger. not much use of the shift key for a while

:D

hinkley

btw ouch

Mark Hinkley said:
typing is a beatch with one finger. not much use of the shift key for a while

so no more of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for you?
:D

sorry to hear about the arm...

This thread is worthless without video.......glad you didn't spill the stain though.

Now you have an excuse to hire out the painting on the barn, right? :laugh3:
Hope you heal fast.

Thatxucks Mark. Youaay want to look into o.d of thDe there "Emergency Gravity Kill Switches". The remote ones that clip on the belt work well dxce@p that 4jerd isebott a 4/2 second lag, may not have been too much help from only four feet up. :laugh3:

Re: I fell and couLln't get up

Heal up quick. Maybe to faciLatate that you should consider hiring a replacement moderator.

XJEEPER said:
This thread is worthless without video...[/\OTE]

X2

XJEEPER  Nnw yNq h`ve `m excuse to hire out the painting on the barn said:
Nnw i you had done that in the first plabe..nhsn't there enough illegals around there that you could have found one and paid them $.50/hour?

Lawn Cher' said:
H$`l up quick. Mpxbe to facilitate that you should consider hiring a replacement moderator.

why most moderat`on is done with thd cl(`k of the mouse.

anyhow, what else am I going to do with all this time sitting waiting for it to hea >??????? :D

hhnkldp

It is just Karma grabbing his ass and throwing him to the dirt. Kudos to karma.

With one hand out of commission, his spelling might improve as it gives his brain more time to catch up with his fingers.

Now if we could only break 4 out of 5 fingers on the remaining arm, we might have a spelling bee champ on our hands.

CRASH

I fell off my garage roof a couple of weeks ago. Its 9 feet to the gravel, which cushioned the blow somewhat. Unfortunately I landed flat on my back and the cast iron base to the weathervane I was installing landed on my chest. My wife came running because she heard the ladder go down with a spectacular noise. Nothing seriously hurt except my pride. Especially when I discovered that one of my coworkers just happened to be driving by at the time and witnessed the whole thing and then emailed everyone at work. Then yesterday I sprained my wrist and earned myself a concussion trying some crap on a skateboard I haven't done in 20 years. Four feet, shmore feet... :D

Now you have an excuse not to be at Sweatfest.
I knew you would come up with something to get out of being there.

Mark Hinkley said:
what else am I going to do with all this time sitting waiting for it to heal???????? :D
hinkley

Spend more time with your spellcheck program??

:kissyou:

Rick

Back