• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GOLDEN MOUNTAIN PARK SEPT 4th THRU 6th or 7th

Spawn 93

NAXJA Forum User
Who is interested in wheeling and camping at Golden Mountain Park in Sparta, TN ( South of Cookeville ) for Labor Day weekend??????????:yelclap:

I am gonna try to post this link:

http://www.goldenmountainpark.com/index.htm

I am going, who else is in???:party:

Rates are reasonable, and I have emailed the park to find out if there is a group rate or something to that effect...

Re: GOLDEN MOUNTAIN PARK SEPT 4 THRU 6/7

I'm in.

I'll keep this open. Would love to see that place.

MODS: Edit for date error 4th thru 6th or 7th!!!!!

I plan to run everything that I can and try some that I can't. I challenged my rig to some stuff at Morris Mountain that I thought it would never do, and it excelled! I say we can just see what strikes us at the time....

The wife is checking our 'schedule' (whatever the hell that means) and we are going to either this or the mountainside event, depending on what we have going on. Cant do both probably, but one for sure.

~James

Head Count:

1. Spawn 93 (Brian T.)
2. PacificEd (The Prez.)
3. ??

More participants please!!!!!??????!!!!!!!party1::yelclap::compwork:
I know, I know, I just started the thread today:jester:
Just excited to get to wheel again before I leave!:sunshine:

RiceBurner!!
I am gonna get my ATV fixed so my wife can ride it and take pix like she wanted to for the Crawl. Looking forward to seein ya again!

:lickout:

It's about quality, not quantity. Hehe.

Maybe I should edit the title again to say "Mah Last Ride"....... course then again, there is a slight possibility of the Flog....:spin1:

Head Count:

1. Spawn 93 (Brian T.)
2. PacificEd (The Prez.)
3. Shrek (Ogre)
4. Mbogosia(Matt)
5. High2by ( The Treas) I know, it's just not as impressive as The Prez.

What is this UPA????? Wish you could make it!!! Still haven't gotten a chance to wheel with you yet alpha....:doh:

More and more signing up!!!party1::jester::sunshine::yelclap:

Back