• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb stock rear end and leaf pack

Skullver

Still Flailing
Looking to make my jeepspeed a roller and could use a stock rear end and leaf packs in usable condition, cheaper the better, and the closer to Ventura, CA, 93001 the better:). Even those dana 35 boat anchors will do. I have given away a few over the years so hoping my karma will come back to me:).

i might have some stock leaf packs. gimme a few and ill check

sorry man looks like they got thrown away, i guess that happens when they sit there for a few years lol.

I've got a stock set of leafs also Chris.

Free fidy for you.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the offrers, will keep you posted. Surprised there aren't more dana 35s around, I practically had to pay to get rid of mine haha

Matt (xcm) is close to me as well, if you can talk him into bringing the axle to me I can hand the whole shebang off to xjclassic

Matt (xcm) is close to me as well, if you can talk him into bringing the axle to me I can hand the whole shebang off to xjclassic

I can pick stuff up from grimm thurs afternoon or friday. XCM's location (LAX?) is kind of on the way for me so I don't mind picking it up, but It would have to be thurday late morning or friday night (possibly late). Also, i'll need addresses and phone numbers.

xjclassic: youve got a full mailbox!!

available friday night (late doesnt really matter unless you mean 12am+). mornings i'd be at work... pm me.

I'd love to grab it from xcm and get it to my place but I don't have a way to do so.

PM if you need the address xjclassic, i'm having phone issues so email is the best way to reach me right now.

Hey thanks a bunch guys, the rear end is not that important so don't go to too much trouble! Thanks so much though, let me know if there is anything I can do from over here:). 805

Back