• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JUNKYARDS??

johnjeep said:
Are there any pick and pull style yards around San Diego?? I want to throw together a cheap lift, can anybody help me out?

Ya I just moved down here as we'll, so ill need to know too........gotta find that front d60 soon.

Btw my names ben and when you plan on goin ill go with ya, ill help you find what you need and with any luckyou can help me find a front dana 60!

do a search pick your part when you get to the home site do a location there is one in chula vista. Hope this helps you out

There's an ecology off the 76, and then most the other good yards are in the Otay mesa area. 805 South, exit main street turn left, goto Nirvana, turn left, at T at the top of the hill turn left or right. Right is Ecology with the domestic yard being on the north side of the street and the imports on the right. At the end of the street is PAP, which hardly has anything Cherokee, but when they do, it has some decent parts. If you skip turning on Nirvana and follow main, it will go up towards brown field and there are a ton of yards in there.

Mark

Back