• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Ups and Mad props for a few good folks!

ChEwBaCcA

NAXJA Forum User
Been pretty busy since I got back...... but I need to thank a few people.

Scott and Steph for the tow out of Moab down to Co in order to get my junk fixed..... if it wasnt for you guys I wouldve been stuck in Moab for 2 extra days and late to return to work. You guys saved my a$$... Also Bonez and his wife for more midwest support...thanks for sticking around and your concern.

PhatXj for the tow back to camp when my junk was broke on the main drag in Moab. Like I said at least 4-5 Xjs left my ass w/o even stopping to see if i needed help. Big ups for the strap back my man.....

Bob Bloose for hauling a grill all the way from WI for the tuesday night dinner.....Bob you saved the day w/ that grill. I was starting to panic....when I saw that grill i was more than happy....thanks again.

All the folks that helped w/. the tuesday night dinner, ChiXJeff and his women, Sean "country",BunMaster "crash", Jes, I know there were others ...thanks thanks and thanks again

and to CHW and NJ Mike for letting me use their bug free area for repairs..... I still have box elder bugs in my XJ and tool boxes!

Best Regards
Chewy

Re: Re: Big Ups and Mad props for a few good folks!

GSequoia said:

<grin> Ya know, I missed that the first time around. </grin> Should be singular......

Methinks I need to forward this on to the Adrenaline Junkie who rides in my passenger seat!

Chewster, glad to see you made it back. You were bein' drug in as we were pulling out. You had a death look on your face.

You forgot to mention potato head, I mean cowboy(sacto) in the cookin' crew. It's alright, he's pretty forgetable ;)

A death look on my face is better than death wobble from 4" blocks! lol

Ya Big ups to "cowboy" Sacto and his mad cooking skills .. I knew I was lettin something slip by...........

and that Tommy Chong looking dude w/ the Nagalene bottle, special blend............he was pretty coolio as well.....
Next time he could keep the earth oils at home! lol

Ohhh and Eric Thomas who was willing to let his XJ be a back stop for mine when I had to make a fast stop on 191 w/ lil brakes! We never did get to find out how well his tire carrier would stop my Jeep! Thankfully!

Yo Yo
Chewy

Hey Adam, I'll run and get groceries for the ChiTown crew any time! Got my snack on! :thumbup:

Jes

Chewy- it was great to meet you and what a great meal you whipped up! They should DOUBLE your pay for next year. :D

standard.jpg

Last edited:
OneTonXJ said:
Chewster, glad to see you made it back. You were bein' drug in as we were pulling out. You had a death look on your face.

You forgot to mention potato head, I mean cowboy(sacto) in the cookin' crew. It's alright, he's pretty forgetable ;)

Speaking of the displaced Texan, I don't recall seeing Kevin again after the cookout. Did he take off early?

No worries Chewy, We're even. Midwesterners don't leave anyone behind.:cool:

Scott Mac. said:
Speaking of the displaced Texan, I don't recall seeing Kevin again after the cookout. Did he take off early?

:D Kevin had the gall to show up without an XJ and left early!

double of nothing = nothing ;-)

I do it for the love of the club, and to burn the hell out of the bun master "crash" w/ a hot burger flipper!

It was all worthwhile because everyone seemed happy....even the vegans in camp ;-)

Regards
Chewy

Handlebars said:
Chewy- it was great to meet you and what a great meal you whipped up! They should DOUBLE your pay for next year. :D

standard.jpg

I couldn't take the ridicule for not having my XJ there. :anon:
We had a great time, next year I'll have the XJ ready. :rolleyes:
Maybe I'll change my handle to "CowboyXJ" or "WesternXJ" ? :D
Chewy, anytime you need help flippin' burgers, let me know. ;)

ChEwBaCcA said:
Ohhh and Eric Thomas who was willing to let his XJ be a back stop for mine when I had to make a fast stop on 191 w/ lil brakes! We never did get to find out how well his tire carrier would stop my Jeep! Thankfully!

Yo Yo
Chewy

No problem man

Back