• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats he doing to the XJ now??

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
been wrenching this week.. this is what i started with.

standard.jpg

what's missing here?

standard.jpg

rear is done, kinda.

standard.jpg

whats next? ?

Well, for one, you're missing... uhh... a front axle? What did you do with it? I thought you had some later shafts in it with larger joints. What are you putting in?

What did you do to the rear, I see TSLs? I don't remember, what tires and lift is that?

Oooooooo... I also see a garage with a nice concrete floor!

those are 33x13.50 LTBs. previously 31" MT/Rs. thats the same RE 3.5" rear leaf with a longer shackle now. the front is done but no pics yet. but it requires cutting off stock LCA mounts.. the front axle is goingto the axle shop tommorow.

and YES new, longer shocks.

oh!!...oh!!....me..me...can i guess?!

No, No now Jeff you go sit down and raise your hand.

actually i only got the new D30 carrier from TRC.. the "square-tube" components were fabbed by a guy in Ct. and the front axle is just laying 2 ft in front of the rig waiting for Randy's to send me the correct EZ Locker.

Didn't even have to mention the square tubing. I knew what he was doing!

Anyone who was at the M&G should know what he's up to.

i know,....Shhhhh...
eddie.gif

ROCKREADYXJ said:
Mike wrong locker that sucks. If i can help let me know.

thanks for the offer Joe, but RawBrown has it handled. it's hard to fit a D44 EZlocker in a D30 carrier. all i need is a il grinding and i can upgrade my D30 to 30-spline.!! :repair:

sidriptide said:
thanks for the offer Joe, but RawBrown has it handled. it's hard to fit a D44 EZlocker in a D30 carrier. all i need is a il grinding and i can upgrade my D30 to 30-spline.!! :repair:

what are you thinking don't send it back just build the 44 around it duh..

nice tires by the way:clap:

bj-666 said:
what are you thinking don't send it back just build the 44 around it duh..

nice tires by the way:clap:

too late for that, the D44 is already (coughspooledcough)
done.

and if i keep the extra locker they may want me to pay for it. they do have the credit card # still.

sidriptide said:
and if i keep the extra locker they may want me to pay for it. they do have the credit card # still.
well ya could put it in that carrier your givin me and send them the trac loc pieces, i dont think they'll know the diffrence.

Back