• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 xj country with stuff for sale

steveVA

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to sell my jeep,, got back into racing dirtbikes so I don't have time to really use it,, i have no idea what its worth so the price at the bottom may make people laugh.........oh yeah ill try to post a picture or two later

it has.....
140,000 miles
4L
4-door
power everyhting
Alpine cd player,
kenwood 140 watt amp,, rockford fosgate dual 8in box
interior is in good shape no cuts, tears
it has a tuffy security locking console
new water pump
new front axles

suspension....

-4.5 inch rusty's coils
-6.5 inch rusty's rear springs
-jks swaybar discos
-Not installed.. A.C.O.S....and 1.5 boomerrang shackles
-rancho 9000's
Drivetrain....
-currie 9in rear , 4.56s, ARB, and disc brakes..10k mis.
-front d30, 456s, ARB, 10K mis on gears and ARB
-roc trac t-case with 4:1 low..(its whats in rubicons) its been in low range 3 times, never wheeled
-1350 u-joints in rear shaft, its a tom woods shaft

skids..

-rustys engine and trans skids
-cant rmember where i bought the gas tank skid
-2x4 rock rails from rock it parts

tires..

-33x9.50 bfg at about 10k mis
-AR 767 black rims

body..

-bpi front bumper with warn 9500 ti,, new never used
-bpi rear bumper with tire and high lift carrier
-rusty's fender flares

OBA..

-2.5 gallon SUN air tank
-VIAIR compressor
-dash mounted gauge
-air switches for lockers.. they are more dependable that the ARB acutuators (so I've been told)

-i actually lost interest, and started riding dirtbikes again, so i want a pickup,, i haven't been wheeling since i installed the new gears and the arbs, or any of the really good stuff.. I just thought its a pretty set up Xj with the exception of the at's and i didn't want it to go to waste

I know this is crazy but i was asking 14,000 for it,, BUT IS DEFINATELY... OR BEST OFFER.. so someone buy it and use it for what i built it for

Back