• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd annual riverside jeep show/Bbq

Very cool, I posted a lot of pictures on our club site as well. It's a KJ site but we post a lot of pictures of all kinds of Jeeps so I dont want to hear any crap about a KJ. We wheel the crap out of these things as well. Hope you enjoy the pictures. There were some great Jeeps of all kinds there for sure. Later...Clint Lost KJ West club website

Why don't we hear about this junk BEFORE it happens? I went and walked around Pomona fairgrounds in the rain looking at rusted out old cars when I could have driven 20miles less and looked at jeeps.

:skull1:

-Scott

skrracing said:
Very cool, I posted a lot of pictures on our club site as well. It's a KJ site but we post a lot of pictures of all kinds of Jeeps so I dont want to hear any crap about a KJ. We wheel the crap out of these things as well. Hope you enjoy the pictures. There were some great Jeeps of all kinds there for sure. Later...Clint Lost KJ West club website

Don't worry Clint, We'll only let those who've wheeled with you before give you guys crap! ;) Anyone else who gives you a hard time is ignorant.

Oh yeah, pics look great too!

-Marisha

Hey I love my KJ brethren!! esp my buddy Jeff from LOST KJ west. He can wheel with me any day of the week.

-Scott

Back