• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gauging Interest: JCR Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone want one? Thinking of changing things up a bit and moving the tire back inside or on the roof. If you had a JCR non tire carrier bumper I'd definitely be interested in a partial swap.

Anyone want one? Thinking of changing things up a bit and moving the tire back inside or on the roof. If you had a JCR non tire carrier bumper I'd definitely be interested in a partial swap.

Is that the early offering or the later style?

Later style

The new ones with tire carrier were high priced, a little too high for me. How much are you asking? Why do you want to go back to carrying the tire inside?

The new ones with tire carrier were high priced, a little too high for me. How much are you asking? Why do you want to go back to carrying the tire inside?

I might go to the roof with it, or back inside. Not sure yet. As far as why I don't tend to carry much stuff in the Jeep anyway and I'm starting to prefer a less is more approach.

I'd like to get $700 for it. I bought it used and I think that's what I paid.

I might go to the roof with it, or back inside. Not sure yet. As far as why I don't tend to carry much stuff in the Jeep anyway and I'm starting to prefer a less is more approach.

I'd like to get $700 for it. I bought it used and I think that's what I paid.

And you do have all the pieces so it could be bolted on then mount the spear tire I assume.... Give me a few days to look at my finances. I just moved into Austin from North Florida and a hotel is still home.

And you do have all the pieces so it could be bolted on then mount the spear tire I assume.... Give me a few days to look at my finances. I just moved into Austin from North Florida and a hotel is still home.

Yes, would include the nutstrips, tire carrier, etc. Would not include the corner guards as I'd want those for use with whatever I replace it with.

I think I'm going to hang on to this for a few more months before I make a decision. Now that I've got the new leafs on the back I could use a little weight back there to help them settle.

I think I'm going to hang on to this for a few more months before I make a decision. Now that I've got the new leafs on the back I could use a little weight back there to help them settle.

Oh Boy! You just dashed my hopes,... If it is good it is worth hanging on to.

Bump.

I think I want to get rid of it for sure. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Bump.

I think I want to get rid of it for sure. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I tried to buy that from you when you first listed it but it was pulled off the for sale list. I still would like to get it but I am now in FL. Shipping??

I tried to buy that from you when you first listed it but it was pulled off the for sale list. I still would like to get it but I am now in FL. Shipping??

By the time we factor the shipping cost in, you're better off buying a new one from JCR since they include it.

By the time we factor the shipping cost in, you're better off buying a new one from JCR since they include it.

Maybe,.....I do not know how much you are asking or how much it would cost to ship. It is worth looking into I think.

Maybe,.....I do not know how much you are asking or how much it would cost to ship. It is worth looking into I think.

Asking $700.

Sorry I'm really not interested in shipping it. Local sale only.

Asking $700.

Sorry I'm really not interested in shipping it. Local sale only.

Thanks for your reply. I will put that on the back burner unless I am back in Texas.

Bump.

This should be off in about 3-4 weeks when the new bumper arrives.

Will come with new hardware and frame tie in brackets (leaving the old stuff on to support the new bumper).

Bump.

This should be off in about 3-4 weeks when the new bumper arrives.

Will come with new hardware and frame tie in brackets (leaving the old stuff on to support the new bumper).

Tempting,... very tempting!

I would to buy a rear bumper with tire carrier and build one for the front with hidden winch. The 900 mile distance to Houston is a bit excessive. It is not a day trip from East Florida.

Better late than never- coming off this week, should have the new hardware to include Friday.

Sale pending

Back