• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

August 16th, REDBIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Like the title says.

I will be camping at Green-Sulivan arriving Friday, leaving Sunday. Post up if you are interested.

We'll see.

That's getting close to crunch time for Moab funding.

Is this a meet and greet or strictly a wheeling event?:D

Haleyes said:
Is this a meet and greet or strictly a wheeling event?:D

We will be camping......cooking, eating, drinking, drinking, maybe some puking......wheeling......cooking, eating, drinking, drinking, maybe some puking

Heardja.:thumbup:

If I go, I'll just be there for the wheeling. Word has it the rock garden has expanded and added winchline anchors. Byron may be able to fill us in on any improvements.

I'm tenatively in. That's in the first few weeks of school, so we'll see.

As far as improvements, I don't know any details. I wasn't able to attend the meeting yesterday, but as soon as I know, I'll post up. I do know the rock garden has been expanded, but other than that, I dunno.

i would but i will be visiting my mom in Florida

Still debatable. I'd love to make it though.

dudeinanxj said:
Sounds like fun except the whole drinking/puking thing. A little far for me though.

None of that for me either. Just wheeling.

I'm probably in. Detailed pics of the rock garden have been requested, and I'll take care of that next time I work out there.

Dang you Brianho...

Same weekend as XRRA Badlands...

mac 'already committed' gyvr

IllianaXJ said:
Not too late to bump the date... gotta get you those seats :D

lol we'll get that figured out...didn't see this post before, been committed to the XRRA east series since january or february...

mac 'Brianho almost let the date get away' gyvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back