• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

omix headers?

Maybe if you like your stock downpipe for some reason...

how hard would it be to make it work on a renix?

You would need a TIG welder and a properly threaded SS bung to receive the EGR tube. I don't see any plce for an O2 either, but I actually forget if that was in the stock header or the downpipe - if its in the downpipe the EGR would be the only difference, assuming the downpipe is in the same place, which it may not be. The gasket would be different as well as the intake is shaped differently.
I would not try it, even when ignoring the several things that would make me not even want to try the ebay product even on what it says it's for.

Honestly I have no idea, but my local shop recommends this header over any performance header on the market.

-Alex

Why, it looks just like a 91-95 stock manifold, made out of SS. It has some wierd flexjoint-looking things which I fail to see the point of other than making turbulence. It has a cardboard gasket. It retains the crap stock crap downpipe/flange. The range of applications is 91-99, which makes you wonder how big the ports are. Worst of all it appears to be sold on ebay. Perhaps a nice replacement for a cracked manifold, but what I see is not a performance header.

Back