• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I KILLED MY '94!

Ryno

NAXJA Forum User
So I am on my way to my home town in Peterborough, Ontario From Ottawa. Long and short of this is that the XJ that was supose to last me a year or so as a DD and then become the trail rig that I wanted... well was the DD to long. I got about half way to my home town when she spiked to 6000K and smoked like cheech and chong! I thought that the small oil leak was on fire, no just the auto trans burning all the bands. Today the thing is going to the pick and pull. Not worth my time to get it up to snuff when all the parts that I was gouing to put on it were free.

Just a little sad since it was my first auto, and fit me like a glove... if that makes any sense.

At least I didn't kill it like those asshats on Youtube by jumping into a car and crap... or that other guy that tossed 2 rods on a trail.

Sorry for the rant, just needed to get it out of my system.
Any ways the replacment is a "99 XJ sport. Saving up for a 2" BB and home brew bumper next year.

l8r Ryno

Back