• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REAL GUYS RUN PINK MOTORS ; Slogan required!

JENSSEN

NAXJA Forum User
A while ago Stephanie and I had a discussion on what the 4x4 competitions did for the community other than an ego stroke for the people who win,..... so We thought about it and the next day I contacted the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and offered to donate any ca$h winning from the year to the foundation. So step forward a month or so and over a few drinks and the requirement of a new motor came to light as I fought to resurrect the ol'mill in the Cherokee. Stephanie said why not just finishing building the new motor,.. which was HUGE as we are house shopping and planning a wedding for 2009,... my buddy's jaw hit the floor. So as we picked up the new motor and collected all the go fast bits Eric piped up and said why not paint the motor PINK,... I scoffed at the idea but as it sank in I thought we could play up on the the "Tough Guys wear Pink" campaign ,... So the underside of the hood and Engine will be painted Pink,..

http://www.cbcf.org/en-US/Prairies NWT.aspx

zwxqmx.jpg

34dhem1.jpg

So I ask for some help with a PINK slogan,.. now it must be P.C. and please no flaming on this topic as its a bit of a soft spot as my Mother is a 3 time survivor of Breast cancer. Said slogan will be on the underside of the hood and printed on our T-shirts for the events

www.highriders.ca 's Highriders Challenge has also stepped up to support the Breast Cancer foundation for their 2008 even

Thank-you!

How much shipped to 27215?

How about:

"F- You. My mother is a Breast Cancer Survivor." Ok, maybe a little harsh. ;)

I usually like seeing stuff like, "Breast Cancer Awareness." It's simple and I think less is more in a situation like this. The engine color speaks volumes.

I commend you for making a bold statement. F- anyone who flames you for it.

I would wear my boxers inside-out on my head to cure cancer (If it would help)

E

"Save Second Base"

they use that in boston for the walks, it's poignent yet men can relate party1:

"Pink, the new chrome"? "Wheeling for the cure" "Pink, for those who need our support"? My family is riddled with Cancer, so good on ya.

You need to get some "Save the Tata's" paraphenalia

Google it

Seeming as my family has been and still is riddled with cancer, I say you are doing a wonderful job!!

I think the pink engine and engine bay are more than enough!

Though, since I am a perv, Wins for the twins works for me to.. :D

One thing i would like to point out is that the slogan needs to be for both MEN and Women as there were 2800+ cases of Male breast cancer in the US last year

Wasn't there a "crawl for the cure" not too long ago somewhere?

looks sweet man i cant wait to see it in with a slogan. Good job on making some smile

Back