• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2002 Coleman Utah Popup Tent Trailer with slideout. - $2800

Hildy

NAXJA Forum User
We just got a bigger trailer, so the old one's gotta go.

Posted on Craigslist at https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/rvs/d/2002-coleman-utah-popup-tent/6688195700.html - I don't know how to do the pictures here, so please refer to the link for photos, or PM me if you want any others / closeups / etc.

~~~

We are the second owners of this pop up trailer; I purchased it from my sister, so it's been in the family since new.

With dual king sized beds on the ends, a dinette that converts to a full, and a couch that converts to a twin, this trailer comfortably sleeps 7, and has comfortably slept as many as 11 (when the girls were small and we could put 5 of them on the one king...). The slideout dinette gives a full-length walkway from one end to the other.

Four corner stability jacks and sturdy bed supports make for a secure and stable night's sleep, and the built-in propane heater keeps you warm at night. (When shore power was available, we would use electric heaters sometimes, too.) There's no AC, but you're camping, not glamping... ;)

The beds all have custom waterproof sheets and flannel fitted sheets (which my wife made), so you can just use top sheets / blankets for warm-weather camping and leave the sleeping bags at home. The one king has a complete set of sheets, and the trailer also comes with matching towels.

The trailer can utilize shore water (hose included) or the built-in tank with 12-V electric water pump, though there is no grey-water tank (bucket for outside included, too). The 6-gallon hot water heater is propane-fired, though I can't remember the last time we actually used it. There's an indoor sink and an outdoor shower.

No oven or microwave, but there is a 3-burner stovetop inside, and a 2-burner stovetop that can hook onto the outside (caveat here: the outside stovetop counter thing needs rebuilt). Dual 20-pound (normal BBQ size) propane tanks up front, with a 12-V battery in the box that runs lights/pump/emergency brakes/etc when disconnected.

The Dometic RM 2193 fridge is small, as with all campers like this, but runs on both 12-V and 120-V electric and on propane as well.

Plenty of storage cabinets everywhere, including the front box with a custom diamond-plate cover with gas strut lids and tie-down points. The tongue also has a bike rack mounted on it that can take 4 bikes on the trailer.

Gross weight rating is 3350 lb, so you can tow this with almost anything with a 2" ball. If you want the anti-sway hitch, I can throw that in, too. Total length when closed is 19' 2", 7' 5" wide, and 4' 4" tall, so it should fit in a standard garage (length minus the tongue is 15' 9"). Opened, it's about 25' 5" long, 10' 1" wide, and 7' 10" tall.

Back