• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trailer ?

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
I've been watching this trailer sit in a yeard for 2 years now. I believe it's an m100. It has the same shape as a 416 but the fenders are rounded. I pass by this house almost daily on my rides. About a year ago the people staying in the house got evicted. Now there is an older women living there that drives a Cadillac. It's been sitting in the yard with a load of waste (pine tree limbs, needles) for months now. I saw the lady sitting outside a few weeks ago but I didn't stop. I think I'm going to ask if she wants to sell it. Any advice on how to go about it? Might belong to whoever owns the house. I've seen them go for as much as 1300 clams...what would you guys suggest?

offer your services as a yard cleanup person willing to haul away as much crap as she/they can load onto that trailer ;-)

You may have to register it as a home made trailer. Thats easy. I bet it practically yours for the asking but you better ask before sombody else does. Where did you say you ride?

If she owns the house now, she can claim it as abandoned property 30 days after taking ownership of the house. She can sell it, give it away, scrap it, whatever.

If she's renting, ask her if she would pass on her landlord's contact info.

I'd leave a nicely written note on the door if you don't feel like contacting her directly. Leave your contact info and see where it goes from there.

I drove by the house last night but didn't stop by. I'd almost rather catch her when she's sitting outside and I'm riding by. Heather thinks it's less intimidating if I'm on my bike. These days I'm looking Ethiopian skinny no matter what so I could probably show up at midnight. I just rode that loop four times and she wasn't outside once. I'm supposed to do another 3 loops tonight so maybe I'll see her then. Sure would be sweet to score it.

bcsavage said:
dude just grow a pair and stop next time you pass by :p

Hey thanks...dude. With that kind of killer instinct it's no wonder why you're the bc savage.

I got a tent trailer the same way, house was sold and new owners said get it outta here, no charge!, stripped it to the frame,decked it,added lights, I now have a free 3 bike dirtbike hauler! just ask!

Need an update dude :D

Possibility #1: He's still pedaling in circles.

Possibility #2: He made contact, got the trailer, and now is too busy for us peons.

Possibility #3: The old lady is actually a serial killer.
She kills people who come to her door - especially those that smell like fish.
And stores the bodies in the trailer. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
RTicUL8 said:
Need an update dude :D

Possibility #1: He's still pedaling in circles.

Possibility #2: He made contact, got the trailer, and now is too busy for us peons.

Possibility #3: The old lady is actually a serial killer.
She kills people who come to her door - especially those that smell like fish.
And stores the bodies in the trailer. :D

**DIBS ON HIS XJ!!!***

:D

Well it is rental property and the woman says that she's had numerous people stop and inquire about the trailer. Apparently the owner of the property is not interested in selling it. Too bad. It would be fun.

Back