• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what events are happening soon in seattle tacoma area?

B

brianb2247

:dunno: just wondering if anything is happening soon? here in washington

My yard needs some work, wanna help? We will have a Yardfest! :p

I`ll have a redo- winch and bumper on xj-- wax motorhome -brake job on toyota pu and saturn partyparty1: if your looking for something to occupy your time.

hards91xj said:
I`ll have a redo- winch and bumper on xj-- wax motorhome -brake job on toyota pu and saturn partyparty1: if your looking for something to occupy your time.

you own a saturn? :passgas:

IXNAYXJ said:
I'd be willing to bet it gets towed behind the motorhome.... A lot of people flat-tow Saturns because it's one of the only automatic-equipped vehicles that don't require any significant modifications (to flat-tow).

-----Matt-----

But so are Cherokees. :shhh:

I have 3 vehicles that are towable:repair: ,thats the only kind worth owning for us.:jester:
During May I`ll be towing 2 of them to E wash and back.Vacation and Mem Dayparty1:

And what's up mem day? Reason I ask is that I've got 3 friends here that are thinking of heading for moon rocks/funny rocks and camping out that weekend.

Only Events I can come up with are

Easter
Mother's Day
Taxes are due in the next week or so.

Later

sams88 said:
And what's up mem day? Reason I ask is that I've got 3 friends here that are thinking of heading for moon rocks/funny rocks and camping out that weekend.

The rocks are packed during that weekend, and so are the camp sites. But if you don't mind making a campsite in a sorta flat spot then there's plenty of room. Let me know if you go up and i'll tag along.

Dingo

Rumor is at the tacoma dome on May 27th you can see the backstreet boys, 98 degrees, boys to men, Hanson....and other GUESTS for a reunion tour.

:thumbup:

Back