• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help!!! Headlights!!

93countryred

NAXJA Forum User
93 cherokee country headlights shut off and the hazard lights indicator stays on solid doesnt flash still have tail lights when I pull the switch back for my brights my front turn signals slowly come on but very dim need help checked everything

I had a similar issue on a '95.. after lots of frustration I fixed the problem by replacing the wiring harness with one from the junkyard.

Do you have the problem immediately? Does it happen after you've been driving?

I had the same or similar issue. Problem was connector under the air filter box. I eliminated the connector and just soldered the wires together. Never had a problem again.

As you look into this, seriously consider an upgrade to relays to run your headlights. The factory wiring wasn't great to begin with, and it hasn't improved with age. Use the factory wiring to just switch the relays and run some better wiring for the headlights. Your headlight switch will thank you, and you will have more light.

As you look into this, seriously consider an upgrade to relays to run your headlights. The factory wiring wasn't great to begin with, and it hasn't improved with age. Use the factory wiring to just switch the relays and run some better wiring for the headlights. Your headlight switch will thank you, and you will have more light.

Yes.

http://cruiser54.com/?p=115

Back