• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL YOU DECEMBER 23rd BABIES!!

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Happy Birthday all you December 23 babies!!!! And although she won't ever read it on this website, Happy Birthday Mom!!!(yes we have the same b-day)

Fergie :cheers: (legal now) :party:

Happy Birthday ---HB86XJ (39), Scott Mac. (36), 85Runner (26), JeepDave (22), JBrobeck (22), Fergie (21), kyle (17) party1:
Fergie, your night isn't complete till someones carrying you to the car, its only proper that way you know! :cheers: I'm 22 today and I'll be hittin it hard, have a good day everyone!

:piratefla

happy b-day scotty pants....

I will be giving you your personal b-day spank next time i see you....

no fair putting a dictionary down your pants like last time.

I will be removing all padding

JBrobeck said:
Happy Birthday ---HB86XJ (39), Scott Mac. (36), 85Runner (26), JeepDave (22), JBrobeck (22), Fergie (21), kyle (17) party1:
Fergie, your night isn't complete till someones carrying you to the car, its only proper that way you know! :cheers: I'm 22 today and I'll be hittin it hard, have a good day everyone!
I actually dont drink, maybe a beer with my Dad on New Years, but that is about it now and days. Most likely I wont have anything tonight...just looking to my free movie so i can see the new LOTR.(yes...a geek)

Fergie

Back