• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT Customs long arm problems

play_in_the_mud

NAXJA Forum User
I just finished putting my tnt customs long arm kit on yesterday on my 1995 xj. Anyone know of any problems with them? It is tucking my tranny and t-case too far up. The t-case is hitting inside the tunnel, the exhaust is almost on the floor board and I'm getting a bad vibrations, not like a death wobble just a vibration. I put poly engine and trans mount on at the same time and i know thats going to give me some vibration but it shouldnt be like it is now. My friend who helped me put it on told me that maybe the trans mount was a little thicker than stock and it doesnt have that little bit of flex that the rubber one gives, thinking maybe that was the problem? Anyone who has one or has put one on could shed some light on this it would be awesome. Thanks for any help guys.

I think it is because your exhaust is pressed up against a part of the skid plate on the passenger side where the radios arm mounts. That would cause really bad vibrations. Exhaust has to be modified. Maybe that's the problem, maybe its not.

Back