• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER--> Bilstein 7100's 14" short body 255/70 - USED

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
Ok changing up the shock set up again.. I have a pair of Used Bilstein 7100's 14" travel short bodies shocks with reservoirs, valved at 255/70. Compressed is 20.99" ext is 35.04". Still in real good shape, will be off the jeep next weekend.. Looking for $250.00 for the pair. Also will include the old valving shims from when new if needed 150/50..

silverslk said:
Already saw them. Too long for the front. Already have 14" rears.

I just installed 12" SBs and Kyung fabbed up some new lower mounts for me. You should do it!

I think I could get away with 14" now. :)

Does 250 include cutting thru my floor and building in cab mounts in the rear? ;)

(I have some 12" 7100 sb's I'd sell to fund the job :) )

ruggedjeep said:
Condition, valving, price?

:D

Just rebuilt by bilstien, 255/70, good condition, price depends on what it would cost me to get the 14's installed. Currently my plan was to revalve them 360/180 and run them at a steep angle with a JKS crossover shock setup - but I'd rather run them strait up into the cab.

7100's are revalvable, rebuildable, so I can make them whatever valving you want.

Stock, they have hiem joints top and bottom, but I know a poly bushing that will go into them, and you can run the JKS adapter.

7100's are one of the best shocks you can get, and scott is offering a KILLER price. They run about $180 each retail.

DSC_3803.jpg

PM Sent

Damn. I'm happy to see Russ score them, but I was seriouse. :)

How much to help me install my 12" 7100's through the floor? ;)

cal said:
Does 250 include cutting thru my floor and building in cab mounts in the rear? ;)

(I have some 12" 7100 sb's I'd sell to fund the job :) )

I don't do cutting any more.. especially with my grumpy Home Owners association... I am low key stealth mode.. cutting and grinding are done elsewhere...

I'd be happy to do some welding for you Cal. If you come up with the materials and plans and are willing to help with cutting/grinding I'd be happy to help you.

Let me know when this is happening so I can help/watch. I'm going to need to know what I have to do when I get around to doing mine. ;)

Back