• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird June 10th

Give trail 4 a shot if you gotta a pair.
Actually, if it's dry it shouldn't be bad at all.

Last edited:
I have a function that day at 2.

There's a possibility I could make it until around noon...

bshaw said:
Anyone interested in running Redbird June 10th next Saturday? So far it will be Mark and I. Would anyone be interested in camping Friday? Post up...

I will be on the beach, or I would be there.

bshaw said:
Anyone interested in running Redbird June 10th next Saturday? So far it will be Mark and I. Would anyone be interested in camping Friday? Post up...
Probably not fellas. Going wheeling this weekend in wellsville. I've just got a crapload of other stuff I've got to do around the house. I've been neglecting it for a month while the axle swap was going on.

Prior commitments guys. Post up earlier next time!!

Hey where you wanting to camp, Green Sullivan, or Shakamak? Shakamak seems like a nicer campgrounds with electric on sight and modern showerhouse/restroomms.

Last edited:
bshaw said:
sorry Mike, kinda one of those spur of the moment type things.
Travis not sure, depends where everyone else would like to stay i guess. i'm down for anything....

No, problem. I wish I had time and the funds for spur of the moment wheeling trips.

bshaw said:
sorry Mike, kinda one of those spur of the moment type things.
Travis not sure, depends where everyone else would like to stay i guess. i'm down for anything....
Green Sullivan is pretty much a primitive camping area. Pit toilets, sesonal water only, no electric.

Shakamak is more refined with running water, showerhouses, and sight electric.

Personly I would rather stay at Shakamak. How many would be up for Ariving Friday evening, camp, wheel Saterday, camp again, wheel again Sunday till noon or so. and then pack up to head for home.

EDIT: Redbird

Last edited:
If it was a week later, I would love to hang with you guys on Sat night. Anybody wheeling the 17th or 24th?

In! Friday night camping is fine with me. If you have a preferred location Scooby, make the arrangements and post the info here.

Last edited:
Lawn Cher' said:
In! Friday night camping is fine with me. If you have a preferred location Scooby, make the arrangements and post the info here.
Jeremy said he wanted to stay at the same place as last time, but doesn't know the name. I'm gessing it was Shakamak though. I should get a head count on how many want to camp though. I was planning on getting the biggest sight I can get so you, and Jeremy have enough room to get your tow rigs in. As of now I got three staying. which we should be able to get on one sight. You interested in staying Saturday night too, then eather go wheeling Sunday, or go Home in the morning? Jeremy said he wants to be home for work Sunday night, but never gave me a definite on staying the extra night.

scoobyxj said:
Jeremy said he wanted to stay at the same place as last time, but doesn't know the name. I'm gessing it was Shakamak though. I should get a head count on how many want to camp though. I was planning on getting the biggest sight I can get so you, and Jeremy have enough room to get your tow rigs in. As of now I got three staying. which we should be able to get on one sight. You interested in staying Saturday night too, then eather go wheeling Sunday, or go Home in the morning? Jeremy said he wants to be home for work Sunday night, but never gave me a definite on staying the extra night.

It was green sulivan last time, Stoney-Downing lakes camp ground.

BRIANHO13 said:
It was green sulivan last time, Stoney-Downing lakes camp ground.
Can't find anything on it execpt fishing info. If you have a link or a phone number post it, or PM me. I plann on calling Shakamak around around 1:00PM today. Is any one wanting to stay Saturday night? I would like to know. It's $25 a night. one sight so far.

We stayed at Green Sullivan, no reservations required and plenty of parking for rigs.

I'm gonna head home Saturday afternoon so just one night for me.

scoobyxj said:
Can't find anything on it execpt fishing info. If you have a link or a phone number post it, or PM me. I plann on calling Shakamak around around 1:00PM today. Is any one wanting to stay Saturday night? I would like to know. It's $25 a night. one sight so far.

The Green Sulivan State park is only $8/ night. Check out teh old redbird thread the number is near the end if I can remember correctly.

Back