• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mike Hale made my wife giggle last night.

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
Thanks for the phone call....
It was nice to talk to everyone.
Next year will we have a sanctioned "break wood over your head" event?

Pics please....

It was good to talk to every one that I got to talk to. Hope we didn't miss anyone. I know some were too chicken sheiat to answer the phone, so they got campfire voicemail.:D

Glad I made Lar smile, that's the least I could have done. Thanks again Lar, great work. You are apperciated, .......you husband on the other hand.....well.....

Josh, that's the very reason we didn't give Howie a call, sorry I didn't get to chat with you. Sue (what another great lady!) reminded us that the twins were likely asleep, so we refrained.

Hale

My apologies Randy. It was not intentional. There were several phones being passed around, I wasn't sure if we got everyone or not. I know there were several I didn't get to chat with. Oh, well.

You were missed.

Haleyes said:
It was good to talk to every one that I got to talk to. Hope we didn't miss anyone. I know some were too chicken sheiat to answer the phone, so they got campfire voicemail.:D

Glad I made Lar smile, that's the least I could have done. Thanks again Lar, great work. You are apperciated, .......you husband on the other hand.....well.....

Josh, that's the very reason we didn't give Howie a call, sorry I didn't get to chat with you. Sue (what another great lady!) reminded us that the twins were likely asleep, so we refrained.

Hale

No biggie. You'll have a whole week of me in October :clap:

kunaji said:
I got nuthin.

You got some stuff in the raffle!

Wait until you see the Interco Tshirt! They are awesome! You're going to love it!

Haleyes said:
You got some stuff in the raffle!

Wait until you see the Interco Tshirt! They are awesome! You're going to love it!

Fair enough. Nothing beats a call from the campfire though!!!

kunaji said:
Fair enough. Nothing beats a call from the campfire though!!!

a lot beats a call from a campfire when you're trying to sleep...

been there... luckily i was awake this time...

As the official "Calling while intoxicated" person, I appologize to every on that was missed.
Next week end, I will open up a bottle of Tatoo, pick up my phone, and just start calling.

I will never forget the time Brian Ho got ahold of my phone and just started calling random people out of the contacts list.
"Most of them I knew." He said....

Again, I apologize. No one was left out intentionally.

We do thank you guys for not calling.... We turn the ringers off when sleeping, but thanks for thinking of us.....

HA!
preparednesscenter_1987_5219050

Any one want to go to Mount Morris?

I always thought people hated getting those calls....I thought I was the odd one.

That thought had allot to do with why I did not call a few....

Now that I understand that those calls are missed, thing WILL change.

Maybe starting soon.....you do all know that I work from 2AM to 4AM...right?

:D

Rev

Rev Den said:
I always thought people hated getting those calls....I thought I was the odd one.

That thought had allot to do with why I did not call a few....

Now that I understand that those calls are missed, thing WILL change.

Maybe starting soon.....you do all know that I work from 2AM to 4AM...right?

:D

Rev

I know that. I also know that you sleep when I'm able to call. :scottm:

Back