• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harlan in July?

SCsixOohJK

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys -

Asking this for personal reasons (trying to plan a trip...) but do y'all know if the Harlan ride will be the weekend before or after the 4th of July next year? The 4th falls on a Wednesday in 2012.

Thanks!

We are in the process of trying to decide the dates now.

That is the million dollar question.

After! Ill be getting home from my honeymoon the weekend before

Another vote for after.

That way we can blow up a tent on the fourth then laugh about it for the rest of the weekend.

I think after is the way to go. Besides myself, since I can go anytime, most civilian folks who work for civilian companies are not going to give their employees any time off prior to the holiday.

We are currently waiting to hear back from Stephen to see if there is any other event for those two weekends before we put it in stone.

thanks for doing what yall do!!!!!

Okay, a decision has been made.

The Cherokee Crawl for 2012 will be July 7-9th at the Black Mountain OHV Park in Harlan, KY.

Of course you can come earlier and stay longer than those dates. According to Brandon at the park and Stephen at the Harlan Co. Campground there are no other known events taking place that weekend.

got it!!!! thanks!

Back