• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December RC Trail Ride

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna be time for a winter ride soon enough, gonna give it a shot planning in advance with anyone that is willing to make it, this should be far enough in advance that some people will go.....

This is a rain or shine, snow or whatever ride. Want to head up the second weekend of december.

Post up if you can & lets try and get some interest......

14th about, thats cool

I havent done a snow run at Rausch yet, Id be interested in this..
anyone staying at TwinGrove? maybe we can arrange to split a cabin.
Rich

I havent done a snow run at Rausch yet, Id be interested in this..
anyone staying at TwinGrove? maybe we can arrange to split a cabin.
Rich

x2

Since I didn't go to Moab and take two weeks off, I'm gunna do a couple long weekends over the winter instead. I'd be down for a Friday and/or Saturday run. I'd split a cabin with you Rich :loveu:

3some maybe? hahah I will see closer to the date whats up, we may have snow up there or may not, have to see how things go....either way will be good wheeling....

Hard for me to make friday, but saturday for sure....

I should be able to do the 15th, and mayyybe the 14th. Sunday would be better for me. I've been running around so much it'll be nice to dust the cobwebs off the Jeep again!

3some maybe? hahah I will see closer to the date whats up, we may have snow up there or may not, have to see how things go....either way will be good wheeling....

Hard for me to make friday, but saturday for sure....

Sounds good to me. I would probly roll up friday am but just wheel for Sat and maybe 1/2 sunday if the "towing home" weather looks ok...maybe could come up thursday too if Ross is rolling down early. Lets play it by ear, sounds cool to me.
Rich

I just wanna sit on the rev limiter, spin tires for days, and go nowhere!! I haven't been snow wheeling in years. If I'm gonna make the trip down for a long weekend, I'd drive down Thursday to wheel Fri/Sat.

ive done rausch in the snow once. never again.

that being said, if it were me id want to do it if i never have.

hahah ive heard that from other people and I don't get it exactly, I love it, will do it anytime. I wouldn't take a group where we couldn't go, you have to understand with the snow, a green is black/red. Its allot of fun if you know where you are going, and what you are doing....watch what hills you hit and dont hit them off camber, its worth it. Might not even be any with the winters we have been getting...

I just wanna sit on the rev limiter, spin tires for days, and go nowhere!! I haven't been snow wheeling in years. If I'm gonna make the trip down for a long weekend, I'd drive down Thursday to wheel Fri/Sat.

I could do that at that date. I'm down for it. I'll just head up thurs. am..
And yeah, I've heard about the trail shift when there's snow on em, but It's cool to run blues and greens and just have a little fun. If there is snow, the greens on the new property would be fun. It would be a nice change of pace.
Rich

Tell you what: lets just try to get the date solid by Nov. 1st and I'll reserve the cabin. Maybe get a lodge if enough people want to split? We'll see. What do you think Chris?

My weekend would be the 14/15 there, no home football games to worry about parking for and no family gathers then either. Rich, we'll chat and figure out what we wanna do next weekend at Rocktoberfest ;)

hmmm interested

yes any time you go to Rausch you have to have a valid membership. Even the passengers have to have one.

you can probably handle the funds by december, thirty five bucks plus passenger fee....

LJ's are welcome as well as any other junk that you can drag out......

Back