• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon Adventure Park

JeepinINdaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am new to the bord and am wondering if any venture out this way. Im from central jersey and wheel alot down in the wartan area but try to make it to Paragon at least 2 times a month.

welcome aboard!! we have quite a few members in the Pa/NJ area.. and PAP knows us well.. we do our North Atlantic Chapter national event (NACFEST) down there every june...

Where in Hamilton are you located? My wife is from there, and her family lives off Kuser Rd near Veterans Park.

that awsome i hope i get to wheel with you guys. I will be active on the forms so will be looking for the post about june at PAP.

In hamilton i live off old paxton past rt. 33 on crestwood dr. I know where you are talking about my grandparents live right there.

hey buddy...i try to head to pap once a month...gets tuff tryin to get a group of people to all decide on a date

Back