• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ECORS DPG Race Event August 24th & 25th

bmanga

NAXJA Forum User
Mark your calendars!

The new and improved #1313 should be there as long as I can get all the upgrades done! Others ya'll know will be there too! :)

304826_4496706784586_1101871316_n.jpg

It should be a good event!

Yeah, my buddy Chris has been co dogging for Tony Hirko and the 666 this year, the past 2 years I went to most races, but this year I haven't made a single one. Started my job last year and have had to work alot of weekends.

Im still hoping to make windrock, but last I checked the date was "not 100%" and I can't take vacation if I dont know the exact date.

Work just always has a tendency to get in the way!

Confirmed date for the Windrock race is October 27. I think they recently updated the website.

O yeah Tony in 666. The boy and I beat him at DTown by one lap since he had mechanical issues and stopped....so that's not saying much. We moved like a tortoise that race because of not changing are setup. He would've beat us if he didn't have issues. For DPG we've got a totally different setup. So we'll see.

Last edited:
Cool! :cool:

I think we'll be there....all depends on carnage and such....

I currently have plans to come up on Saturday morning and help Andy out and get my die. Look for me at the Ironman Booth... er Table or what ever he does!

I currently have plans to come up on Saturday morning and help Andy out and get my die. Look for me at the Ironman Booth... er Table or what ever he does!

Most excellent sir! Andy is a good man! He has helped me out a bunch! :cool: In fact I'm bringing him a bunch of homebrew maybe he'll share it with ya! :cheers:

I'm about to do a right up on his trackbar, and aluminum tie-rod setup. It is massively robust and beasty enough to handle what we put it through. My previous setup lasted one race! :rolleyes:

Do you have to have a rig just to come and watch? Cause idk if ill be done by then but i really wanna come and watch!!

Oh okay that sounds good. I cant wait!!

What is the DPG Addy? 1440 Rosswood Rd is not coming up on Google maps.

Technically it is Silver Valley, theres a line in there somewhere that google is unaware of, so I was told originally.

Yes, the DPG is owned by a member of The Mud Devils. Its quite a bit of property.

I should add, the Big Dixie Boggers park, The Farm, is actually just some land on a members farm set aside they make trails on.

Technically it is Silver Valley, theres a line in there somewhere that google is unaware of, so I was told originally.

Yes, the DPG is owned by a member of The Mud Devils. Its quite a bit of property.

I should add, the Big Dixie Boggers park, The Farm, is actually just some land on a members farm set aside they make trails on.

Both true statements. LOL!

Back