• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First Annual SoCal Off-Road Truck Show Pics .

INFERNAL

NAXJA Forum User
The First Annual SoCal Off-Road Truck Show was this past Saturday . We had a great turnout with over 70 trucks on display . We gave out 16 trophies and a couple of gift certificates from OMF Perf. and Engage Off-Road . Here are some of the pics I took :

FirstAnnualSoCalOff-RoadTruckShow00.jpg

FirstAnnualSoCalOff-RoadTruckSho-1.jpg

FirstAnnualSoCalOff-RoadTruckSho-2.jpg

FirstAnnualSoCalOff-RoadTruckSho-3.jpg

FirstAnnualSoCalOff-RoadTruckSho-4.jpg

FirstAnnualSoCalOff-RoadTruckSho-5.jpg

FirstAnnualSoCalOff-RoadTruckSho-6.jpg

FirstAnnualSoCalOff-RoadTruckSho-7.jpg

Congrats on your success. Looks like you all had a good time, so when is the second annual?

DIOS MIO!!!!!!!!!!!

on that beater chevy, its great that he still has a windshield and the wipers on it.

Nice , huh ? :lickout: . . . Yeah that Chevy , believe it or not is a daily driver . He drove it to the show and then drove it home . That thing used to look really nice , it was in Four Wheeler's Top Truck Chellenge a few years ago . 2001 maybe .

Congrats on your success. Looks like you all had a good time, so when is the second annual?

Thanks alot man ! , yeah it was definately a good time . The second annual will be around the same time next year . I will start panning it in about 3 or 4 months , I wanna try to get everything done ahead of time for the next one . . . I will post more pics tonight .

Do you have anymore pics of that silver Comanche?

Nice pics, thats a pretty badass Courier.

Back