• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best looking jeep rims

xj_brad

NAXJA Forum User
Wanted to get opinions on the best looking stock jeep rims.. im going to Harry's U Pull it this weekend and was Gonna pick up a set of rims amons lots of other stuff... im really interested in how the rims off of a 5.9 Limited Grand would look on my Green 96 XJ so if anyone has any input and pics, that would be great!!

:wave1:

I have the old "honeycombs" on my 96 and like the way it looks.

I do like the looks of the "Icon" rims (which I have on my 2000) they would look better on the 96 but i don't wanna swap tires, not ony cause its a pain but the honeycombs would look like crap on a 2000 imo.

I just realized that the rims i am interested in are 16's... and i also like the look of rubicon wheels... its jsut the larger the rim.... the more expensive the tire, which makes no sense cuz you would think it uses less materials to produce, correct me if im wrong...

Check out www.treadwright.com As far as stock Jeep wheels go, the "turbine" or 10 hole are my favorite, 2nd is the newer 5 spoke steelies.

I like the 10 spoke ones - I guess that is the "turbine". But seriously I know you are talking OEM - I love soft 8's. And only 171 from summit to my door was great.

The chunky one with the Jeep logo on one of the spokes. I can't find a pic anywhere... You'd think it would be easy to find. Is there a list of stock Jeep wheels anywhere on the internet??

These are the rims I have on my 88. They are some of my favorites. I also llike the moabs too but I scored these for $60 with tires that I have been driving on for the past six months so I can't complain. Gotta love craigslist.
feb023.jpg

Wanted to get opinions on the best looking stock jeep rims.. im going to Harry's U Pull it this weekend and was Gonna pick up a set of rims amons lots of other stuff... im really interested in how the rims off of a 5.9 Limited Grand would look on my Green 96 XJ so if anyone has any input and pics, that would be great!!

:wave1:
I'm not positive but WJ rims may be 5 on 5 bolt pattern.

My favorite is the basic white steel, painted black. You can beat a steel rim back into shape after you bend the bead area on something. Newer XJ steel rims look alright too.

I have rims off a 93 "country" trim XJ too, I guess you'd call them Honeycomb, those are pretty cool looking, but the finish doesn't last forever.

moabs n canyons painted black r sick

10 Spokes are my fav, just cause they came on my 85. Black 5 Spoke Steel looks good to. Found this website, but there prices are HIGH. http://www.finishlinewheels.com/JEEP/CHEROKEE/
And Pics lets see some pics of these stock wheels!

Back