• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Jeep!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
I found a replacement for my crashed up XJ. I bought a 1999 XJ with 42K miles on it! It is very clean. I will get pics tomorrow as it was dark tonight when I got home.

It is white with gray interior. It has a small lift and brand new 30" tires and black steelies. High pinion D30 and 8.25 (I will get the gear information tomorrow). Factory tow package. Cruise control.

I will be parting some things out of it as I transfer stuff from my old Jeep. I will have the parts listed after they are removed.

I like everything about the new Jeep except no power windows and some dog hair from the previous owner carrying his dogs. Neither are a big deal. Of course, if I would have kept my doors from the 2000, I would have been able to move the window motors and door panels. Oh well!

My plans for this one is to transfer my axles, lift, rear bumper, armor, ACOS, and maybe the t-case. I have an SYE on the old T-case. I may just sell it and buy a new SYE for the new Jeep. Not sure yet.

I will be asking for recommendations on an alarm. I want to add the lock actuators and maybe have remote start. Not even sure what's out there.

Pics up tomorrow!

All parts will be listed in the for sale section when they are available.

thanks

Great. Since I started wheelin, I cant stop. Cant wait to roll with you again. I have improved and my JaKe has some new attitude!
Congrats on the new rig.
Lance

Thanks everyone.

I hope to get my lift and axles transfered over in the next couple of weeks.

Here are a few pics:

IMG_4182.jpg

IMG_4181.jpg

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

Now all you need are purple bumpers. :D

Sure is purdy

That thing is nice!! way clean!

just saw this thing in person...I'm in awe of how clean and new it looks. EVERYTHING looks like it just came out of the factory. The power steering hoses even look brand new. you can eat off the valve cover

Back