• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power Window malfunction...

willam

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

2000 Cherokee, power windows and locks. Today I was having a problem with the passender window, turned out to be a transient malfunction. Now the drivers window is out....the little green light on the switch is off and all the other windows function well.

I looked through the scematic in the TSM and it seems to me that it's the switch. Are these things repairable? What else should I look at?

Tommorow I'll take it apart and start testing stuff out with the multimeter, but I figured I would ask for common faults first.

Thanks, willam

On my '01 I had three broken wires and one that would make connection if the door was held just right. They were all broken in between where the door and body meet. Real fun cutting and splicing in the whole 3" of space there. But now my windows and drivers door speaker work.

Back