• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ TURBO

WHITE93

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone run or no of a kit that is designed for the 4.0 im trying to find something to put on my 4.6 stroker but have had no luck. if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great thanks

There's a kid on ebay selling kits to run an M90 supercharger on 99+ XJ's.

That's probably your best bet.

I do custom kits for people here in Colorado. For a DIY/kit job look into 505 Performance.

that does not come with the Eaton Super Charger though....

Eaton M90's are like $100 at the boneyard or $200 on Craigslist/Ebay any day.

If you're worried about being able to source one, you aren't the guy to be doing the upgrade. ;)

Do people really have this kind of money to pour into a friggin XJ?

Robert

Its no more money than someone would spend on an arb, or some alloy shafts, hell, I know people who have spent that much on a pair of shocks..

I am still digging trying to find the engineering drawings that show the layout of the bottom mounting surface of an M90 so I can workup a bracket in solidworks and have dad cut it on his CNC.

Realistically the mounting kits should not be as much as they are. Some of those guys want $600 for just the mounting plate and snout support. I would be happy if I could sell just enough kits to finance my own supercharger install.

goto tntgp.com and talk to a guy named yj_and_corey. He's also on Pirate. and xtremexj... they've been doing 4.0L turbo kits for a while now and are probably the most knowledgeable guys I've talked to on the subject.

what about superchargers for a 90?

Back