• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

deep creek 5-16-09

hi terry...You know my "Stocker" (The white JK from Cleghorn) will I be Ok...By the way, I am replacing both rock sliders...lost them the last big crunch last week.

lol about the sliders - it happens! yeah, you will be okay on deep creek. its more technical in 2 areas, but not that big a deal

lets do it - u gonna come to the M & G too julio?

You mean wheel in the AM and M&G after? sure! ill have my son but im sure he will have fun. ill bring one of my lil bros to keep em busy. im thinking of brining my video camera and tripod so we can record some wheeling footage. what ya think?

Al, you need to get those rock sliders on yor pimp ass heep ASAP!

If I can get my new steering by then im in!

So i have some wore out 31's and im open/open, can I do it??

Can we run Deep Creek, then John Bull or another?

Ran Deep Creek at So Cal Fest. The Waterfall is sweet (and i have a vendeta with the hard line through it) but its pretty short for the long drive up there...

We'll be up there in the morning as well. Maybe we'll see you out there sometime.

Anyone have an extra seat available? Thats literally 2 mins from my house... My Heeps not "equipped" to run Deep Creek or any creek for that matter. haha

If I can make it you are welcome to ride with me. I will have to see if I can make it. If I do, I will probably be alone, so... your welcome to ride bitch. :gag:

Hopefully I can get my wife to take my kids to football sign-ups and cheeer sign-ups w/o me. We'll see.

usually its up to the trail leader.........ill be up there saturday too, with another cherokee......good times

what are the "requirements" for deep creek

what are the "requirements" for deep creek
danwho did it at socalfest with 30s or 31s with a lockright in the rear I believe. He did pretty good. You could pm him to get his exact build.

Back